Looking for a way to elevate your customer experience at your club, bar, or restaurant? Consider private room karaoke. This style of karaoke provides an immersive experience that welcomes your guests to create memories with their friends and family. It's a great way to generate more revenue, improve your relationship with your customers, and get your business the recognition it deserves.
If you're wanting to set up your own private room karaoke at your business, there are a few things you'll need to keep in mind to ensure you leave a lasting impression. You can't just set up your rooms with a mic and a computer and call it a day. You'll need to consider ways to provide the best possible experience for your customers and how you can be their go-to source for the best time of their life.
Here's how to run a karaoke room and all the tech you'll need to succeed.
Online reservation apps
An online reservation app will allow customers to easily book karaoke rooms from the comfort of their homes. With a trusted app, your customers can see availability for the day they want and reserve a time without hassle. This will also help your staff stay organized and help improve the scheduling process.
Here are a few solutions we recommend:
- Ticketing Hub: A booking management software designed for karaoke rooms. It's simple to use and allows you to automate the process.
- Wisely: This app creates a digital storefront for your guests to book a reservation, add their names to a waitlist, and more.
Food service apps
Food service apps will help you simplify the food ordering process, automate the ordering process and streamline productivity. With an app, customers don’t need to worry about unwanted disruptions during their private karaoke room experience. They can easily order food, drinks, and anything else they need.
Here are a few we recommend:
- Toast Tab: This app makes it easy for your guests to browse the menu, place their order, and pay for their tab from the comfort of their private karaoke room! All you need is a QR code.
- Bite: Bite has contactless payment and kiosk options for your customers to enjoy wherever they are.
Once your private room karaoke business is set up and ready to go, it’s time to let the world know! With the right marketing tools, you can promote your private karaoke rooms to your target audience and keep them in the know. Whether you’re looking to send out a promotional offer they can utilize or trying to expand to a new market. If you want your private karaoke business to be recognized and used, you'll need the right marketing apps by your side.
@pinpin.no Bli med gjennom lokalet! Her ser du aktivitetene vi kan friste med😮💨😮💨 #fypシ #fyp #pinpin #pinpinjessheim ♬ Jiggle Jiggle - Duke & Jones & Louis Theroux
Here are a few marketing apps you can consider to help you get started:
- Constant Contact: An email marketing platform that allows you to send emails to your audience, build contact lists, and track performance.
- Canva: A free graphic design tool to help create promotional flyers, email, and social media content.
- Sprout Social: A social media scheduling tool that will allow you to post, schedule, and create social media content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- TikTok: A video-sharing app that will help capture the fun around your private room karaoke business and help you increase awareness in your community.
Lastly, you’ll need a trusted karaoke app, like Singa Pro, to keep the party alive all night long! Singa is the leading supplier of the new era of karaoke in bars, nightclubs, and entertainment venues. The flexible karaoke subscription services make it easy to provide a top-of-the-line experience for your customers.
With the Singa business packages, you can ensure your customers have access to thousands of karaoke songs in the private karaoke room. Their online karaoke room services are easy to understand and include all the modern features a customer needs.
Singa has three different packages to choose from, these include:
- Singa Business Lite: $59/Month
- Singa Business Pro: $139/Month
- Singa Business Box: $199/Month.
Set up your first karaoke room with Singa today
Private room karaoke businesses are quickly gaining popularity. If you want to join in on the fun and provide your community with an unreal karaoke experience, you’ve come to the right place. With karaoke room apps, you can easily provide a memorable experience for everyone that walks into your restaurant, club, or bar.
Contact us today to learn more about our private room karaoke solutions for businesses.